25. The Apartment- C. C. Baxter is a man with a very special problem. He often cannot go straight home to his apartment after work because he is constantly lending it to his superiors at a large insurance company for their illicit affairs. Baxter's problem is complicated by the fact that he is in love with one of the company's elevator girls, the charming Miss Kubelik. Worse yet, Miss Kubelik had an affair with the insurance company's head honcho. Baxter is then faced with one of the greatest conundrums any cinematic hero has faced--he can only truly win the girl of his dreams by losing his job.
24. Bridget Jones’s Diary- An eventful Christmas Party sends thirty-something Bridget into a tizzy about changing her life. She begins a diary in which she shares what she wants in a man and her life. In the middle of her life-changing resolution to find the right guy, she instead becomes involved with Daniel, her boss who is a womanizer. Now caught up in her obsession for the wrong guy, she doesn’t recognize the potential for a real relationship with Mark, a man who “likes her the way she is."
23. Moonstruck- In this Oscar Award-winning romantic comedy, Loretta is saved from playing it safe and marrying the wrong man when she meets his younger brother, Ronny. The movie transports its audience to Christmas in New York, where the complex lives of an Italian family unfold into a magically-woven, classic tale that involves intense passion and romance.
22. A Holiday for Love-Jake is a Senior Executive for a small-town tractor factory, which may have to reduce staff or close their plant in Nebraska due to financial problems. He travels to the plant unannounced to assess the situation and runs into Emma who has skidded off the road, and right into his heart!
21. The Family Man- Jack Campbell, a successful and talented businessman, is happily living his single life. He has everything, or so he thinks. One day he wakes up in a new life where he didn't leave his college girlfriend for a London trip. He's married to Kate, lives in Jersey and has two kids. He, of course, desperately wants his life back for which he has worked 13 years for. He's president of P. K. Lassiter Investment House and not a tire salesman at Big Ed's. He drives a Ferrari and not a mini-van that never starts. And most importantly he doesn't wake up in the morning with kids jumping on the bed. After a bad start, day by day he's more confident in his new life and starts to see what he's been missing. Turns out money's good to have but that's not everything