20. A Boyfriend For Christmas - Holly Grant, is a lawyer who gave up on finding Mr. Right when she split with her last boyfriend Ted. In this movie, Santa, fulfills an old promise by bringing her and another attorney, Ryan Hughes together. Due to an earlier misunderstanding, Ryan doesn't want Holly to know who he is. So when he knocks at her door with a Christmas tree he pretends to be Douglas Firwood. Holly realizes she can take him home to her parents for the day as a boyfriend she is serious about. Holly thinks the day is going perfectly--she and Doug are hitting it off but will his earlier lie spoil Santa's plan.
19. Holiday in Handcuffs - 'Trudie' Chandler loses her waitress job and boyfriend Nick on Christmas Eve - her only shot not to feel like her family's black sheep. To replace the ideal son-in-law with even hunkier dream-prince, David Martin, she kidnaps him at gunpoint to attend the family holidays in a secluded luxurious log cabin. Crazy lies prevent David from convincing the Chandler family he's not Nick and from escaping. After finally passing a rescue call to his spoiled fiancée, David decides to play the perfect catch to make her undoing worse. Before the police rescue him, he and the family realize they adore each other, the others all prove imperfect, and David and Trudy reassess their relationship after getting to know each other.
18. The Perfect Holiday - This family romantic comedy about Nancy Taylor, a divorced mother of three, who is looking for a reason to smile during this holiday season. What else but some good old romantic cheer to work this magic. So her little girl shares her smitten wish with a Mall Santa, Benjamin Armstrong, and he does his best to make her dreams come true in this delightful family treat.
17. Sleepless in Seattle- When Sam Baldwin's wife dies, he decides to move to Seattle with his son, Jonah. When Jonah sees how sad his father is, he calls a radio psychiatrist, who dubs him Sleepless in Seattle. He starts to talk about his wife and women over the country hear his tale and one woman, Annie, can't help but fascinated by his tale. Annie despite being engaged can't stop thinking of Sam and soon tries to find all she can about him. She even goes to see him and once she gets off the plane, Sam sees her and can't keep his eyes off her and tries to follow her but couldn't catch her. Jonah who has been going through the mail that his father has gotten ever since he was on the radio, sees the letter Annie wrote on a whim but didn't send it but her friend did. He tells his father but Sam doesn't think he could have a relationship with someone who lives so far away.
16. Four Christmases- Brad and Kate have been together three years, in love, having fun, doing all sorts of things together with no intention of marriage or children. Christmas morning, they're on their way to Fiji, having told their two sets of divorced parents that they're off to do charity work. Through a fluke, they have no choice but to visit each of their four idiosyncratic parents. As the day progresses, Brad and Kate remember growing up, each learns more about the other, and Kate realizes that her life may not be as good as it could be. Do they know each other well enough to weather the storms families bring?