ASTROGLIDE BIG GAME SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Astroglide Big Game 2014 Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees of BioFilm, Inc., All Pro Sales & Marketing, and Walgreen Co., employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, of this Sweepstakes or are connected to this Sweepstakes in any way (collectively, "Astroglide Entities") are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00AM Pacific Time (PST) on December 1, 2013 and ends 11:59:59 PM PST on January 15, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (1) online, and (2) mail-in. (1) Online: You may enter the Sweepstakes by purchasing any Astroglide Brand Personal Lubricant and visiting the www.astroglide.com/biggamessweeps website and entering your 20 digit unique RFN# into the appropriate boxes. You will then be entered into the Sweepstakes. Online entry must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on January 15, 2014 in order to be eligible. Limit one entry per person per day. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person per RFN# will be void. (2) Mail-In: To enter the Sweepstakes via Mail-In option, send your name, address, city, state, zip, phone number and email address to: BioFilm, Inc. C/O: Big Game Sweepstakes, 3225 Executive Ridge, Vista, CA 92081. Entry must be postmarked by January 10, 2014 in order to be eligible. Limit one entry per person per household per day and limit one sweepstakes entry per person/email address per day, regardless of method of entry. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person/email/address on the same day will be void.
- SWEEPSTAKES - DETERMINATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 17, 2014 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by BioFilm, Inc. Judges' decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by electronic mail and/or by phone on or about January 17, 2014. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents to BioFilm, Inc., properly executed, within 7 days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: Sweepstakes Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be available to be awarded. Grand Prize: A 4-day, 3-night trip for the winner and one (1) guest to attend the 2014 Superbowl scheduled for February 2, 2014 at the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Trip prize includes round-trip, coach class air transportation from a major gateway airport closest to the winner's home, double occupancy standard hotel accommodations, round trip ground transportation to and from airport to an NFL sponsored hotel, round trip ground transportation to and from East Rutherford, NJ for the 2014 Superbowl, and $500 spending cash (in the form of a Visa or MasterCard Gift Card). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $4,999. Actual value of trip prize depends upon the city of departure, time of travel, any airfare fluctuations and on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value if any, will not be awarded. See "Travel Restrictions" section below for further information. All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Astroglide Entities reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded.
- TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: Winner and guest must travel be able to travel on Friday January 31, 2014 to New York and return on Monday, February 3, 2014. Trip is subject to air/hotel availability and confirmation of reservations; certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. The trip may not be combined with any other offer. Airline and flight times to be selected by Astroglide Entities at its sole discretion. One or more stopovers may be required on air transportation. Winner and guest must travel together at the same time on the same itinerary. Air transportation, if applicable and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. All travel arrangements must be made through Astroglide Entities' agent on a carrier of BioFilm Inc.’s choice. No extension or change of trip dates permitted. BioFilm, Inc. will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or similar items once they are in winner's possession, or in the possession of winner's guest. If the winner lives within 100 miles of prize destination city, the air transportation portion of the prize will not be awarded and ground transportation will be substituted and no additional compensation will be provided. Winner and guest must possess valid ID and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary and required travel documents (driver’s license, passport, etc.) in order to travel. Releasees as defined below shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Releasees shall not be liable for any loss or damage to winner and winner’s guest’s person and/or baggage. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with a Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles. Prize components cannot be used in conjunction with any other Sweepstakes or offer, and no portion may be separated except at BioFilm, Inc.’s sole discretion. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the affidavit and release and/or prize travel documents. Costs for room tax based on one room with double occupancy; meals, telephone calls, baggage fees, and other incidentals are NOT INCLUDED.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. BioFilm, Inc. will collect information from the participant solely for the purpose of administering the Sweepstakes and to notify the winner. BioFilm, Inc. will not share this information with any third parties, except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes. All materials submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes become the property of BioFilm, Inc. and will not be returned. By accepting a prize, a winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice and biographical material and entry submission for advertising, publicity and Sweepstakes purposes by BioFilm, Inc., or a party designated by BioFilm, Inc., in any and all media now or hereafter known including but not limited to, any online announcements, or for sharing this information with the press for viewing, whether TV, cable, internet or print, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Participants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and BioFilm, Inc., which are final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Participants agree that any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ASTROGLIDE ENTITIES, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS, (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASEES") FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SWEEPSTAKES WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, inability to complete an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by BioFilm, Inc., users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit an Eligible Participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries or mail. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in BioFilm, Inc.'s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of BioFilm, Inc., corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Sweepstakes be unable to run as planned for any other reason, BioFilm, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner[s] in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. BioFilm, Inc.'s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. BioFilm, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, BioFilm, Inc. reserves the right to terminate such entrant's eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and BioFilm, Inc. in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- WINNER: For the name of the winner, available after 01/20/14, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: BioFilm, Inc. Big Game Sweepstakes, 3225 Executive Ridge, Vista, CA 92081.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor and administrator of this Sweepstakes is BioFilm, Inc. 3225 Executive Ridge, Vista, CA 92081.