Warm Your Heart and Steam-Up Your Bedroom This Valentine's Day
Some Tips for Heating the Silk Sheets from Astroglide Personal Lubricants
February 2, 2010 - Pop open a bottle of wine and break out the lingerie: this Valentine’s Day is going to be special. Planning the romantic evening is a breeze, but once dinner is done, the lights go down and the candles are lit, it’s time to shake things up in the bedroom- work some magic that’ll make Cupid jealous.
Here are some tips from Astroglide Personal Lubricants to help set the mood for your Valentine’s evening.
- Sweeten the moment with fresh strawberries and whipped cream, an oral sensation that will put your lover on sensory overload. A Box of chocolates is nice, but chocolate body paints are even nicer. Write words or symbols of your love and then slowly lick them off.
- Make ‘em beg for more with a prolonged foreplay experience your significant other will never forget. Start out with kissing and a little light touching and work your way up to nibbling, light scratching and some dirty talk for good measure.
- A silky-smooth and sensual experience is the best way to get your skin warmed up for an evening of pleasure. Forego your usual bed-sheets and pillowcases for some vividly colored silk sheets. Stimulating as many senses as possible simultaneously is key to the perfect night.
- Aural pleasure is a great way to get the rhythm right. Create a sexy playlist and put it on at a low volume to build the right aura—but make sure it’s not up too loud, because you’ll want to be able to hear the sounds of your lover for some added audio stimulation.
- Home is where the heart is, so listen to your heart and really explore the space. The bedroom’s great, but you’ve been there and done that. Take it into the kitchen, the living room, the office, the shower, even the closet—anywhere that’s new and exciting.
- Lose control by letting your lover tie you up. Who likes to dominate in your relationship? You know who owns the bedroom better than we do, so let that person take control. Or switch up the roles for an even naughtier night. Tie your lover up with a scarf, put a blindfold on them and watch the rest of their senses heighten eagerly.
- Heart- and skin-warming pleasure is the perfect solution steaming up the bedroom. Throw some Astroglide Warming Liquid into the mix to add a soft, warming sensation to skin, enhancing the pleasure for you and your special someone. For lovers who like to turn up the heat—without the candle wax.
- Go Wet & Wild in the shower, Jacuzzi, or even a kiddie pool in the backyard. Bring a new dimension of fun to your lovemaking with a little water play. Bubbles and a light fragrance add just the right touch. Add Astroglide X Silicone Personal Lubricant and experience a whole new level of slippery sensations.
Astroglide products are developed and distributed by BioFilm, Inc., a privately held manufacturer of high quality healthcare products. BioFilm continually researches consumer needs and develops innovative products to meet and exceed those requirements. The company’s flagship product, Astroglide Personal Lubricant, is one of the world's top selling personal lubricants. Founded in 1991, Astroglide is headquartered in Vista, CA. All BioFilm products are produced on-site in its Vista manufacturing facility under FDA guidelines and strict in-house quality procedures. BioFilm’s number one priority is to provide its customers with the highest quality products possible. For more information visit www.astroglide.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/astroglide and www.facebook.com/astroglide.