Get Lucky This St. Patrick's Day with Tips from Astroglide
Bangers and Four-Leaf Clovers: Some Helpful HInts to Make the Holiday Special
March 2010 - It’s once again time for four-leaf clovers, corned beef and cabbage and green beer. With the luck of the Irish comes tons of potential to turn St. Patrick’s Day into one of the most romantic and sexy holidays of the year. After all, spring is just around the corner, and you don’t have to be Irish to get a kiss this holiday.
To get lucky on St. Patty’s, follow some of Astroglide Personal Lubricant’s tips to put you and your significant other in the mood.
- What’s at the end of the rainbow? You might not be able to afford that pot of gold your significant other has his or her eyes on, but there are plenty of little romantic gifts you can dote upon them this holiday. A four-leaf clover pressed between glass and framed makes an inexpensive, romantic holiday gift. Or, why not get in the holiday spirit with a bottle of Irish liqueur?
- An Irish breakfast in bed. Treat yourself and your lover to a traditional Irish breakfast in bed. Prepare some Irish breakfast loose-leaf tea, hot oatmeal, Irish bacon, pudding and eggs, and wake your lover up with the smell of a fresh, traditional breakfast in bed. Since you’re already in the bedroom, your significant other won’t have to go very far to thank you.
- Movie night with your lad or lass. Avoid the crowded bars and pop in a flick this holiday. There are plenty of classic Irish movies to choose from, but if you’re looking for something romantic and contemporary, try Once, a romantic indie shot on the streets of Ireland.
- Get green in the bedroom. They say green is the color of fertility, love and lust. This St. Patrick’s Day, try out some green lingerie and other undergarments to get your lover in the mood. The change in scenery should bring some excitement to the evening!
- Loosen up. Let’s not forget the most practiced celebration of St. Patty’s Day: green beer! Take your lover out to an authentic Irish pub for dinner and drinks. Have a few Jameson drinks or a Guinness, but remember to be safe!
Astroglide products are developed and distributed by BioFilm, Inc., a privately held manufacturer of high quality healthcare products. BioFilm continually researches consumer needs and develops innovative products to meet and exceed those requirements. The company’s flagship product, Astroglide Personal Lubricant, is one of the world's top selling personal lubricants. Founded in 1991, Astroglide is headquartered in Vista, CA. All BioFilm products are produced on-site in its Vista manufacturing facility under FDA guidelines and strict in-house quality procedures. BioFilm’s number one priority is to provide its customers with the highest quality products possible. For more information visit www.astroglide.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/astroglide and www.facebook.com/astroglide.