Astroglide Encourages Couples to be Thankful for Each Other- 10 Ways Being Grateful Enriches Relationships and Improves Health
Vista, CA – November 12, 2013 – Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions, it shows that you are aware of the actions of others and have real appreciation for their kindness. Being grateful has a number of benefits: better sleep, lowers chances of hypertension, and increased immunity. Astroglide shares thoughts on how being grateful of your relationship strengthens the emotional connection.
- Appreciate the simple things. You’re alive, you have someone that likes you, and you are free to choose your own path.
- Be grateful for the person you are with and all their nuances. Concentrate on why the person makes you happy, either through their words or actions.
- Appreciate the way your partner tries to keep the romance going. Reciprocate by wearing a sexier outfit or spend extra time planning a surprise date that you know s/he would be very interested in.
- Appreciate what you already have. When you do so, you tend to stop and listen to others better than when you are always focusing on what comes next in the relationship.
- Gratitude is an infectious feeling. Feeling grateful for your partner will be reciprocated and can spread your positive feelings about your job and family.
- Gratefulness can improve your overall health. A study from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) found a relationship between subjects showing gratitude and higher hypothalamus activity. The hypothalamus controls an array of bodily functions such as eating and drinking and also impacts metabolism and stress levels.
- Keep a daily or weekly journal about why you are grateful for your partner or other positive aspects of your life. Creating a written record gives you something to review after you and your partner have a fight.
- Show your gratitude to your partner by simply telling them how you feel. Watch their eyes light up when you share your thanks for the things they do; things that make your life easier or make you feel more self-confident.
- Gratitude encourages other people to like you. Adult couples who have a wide circle of friends and participate in many social activities are also those who appreciate their good lives and want to spread the feeling of gratitude to others.
- Gratitude and optimism go hand-in-hand. Optimism is extraordinarily powerful and is essential for maintaining relationships. If you are optimistic that your relationship can overcome any obstacle, then it probably will.
As the holidays approach, many people start their annual routine of listing what they are “thankful” for. Astroglide suggests making gratefulness and appreciation a daily activity where couples can deepen their love for each other. For more reasons to be grateful for your significant other’s bedroom talents, visit www.astroglide.com.
Astroglide products are developed and distributed by BioFilm, Inc., a privately held manufacturer of high quality healthcare products. BioFilm continually researches consumer needs and develops innovative products to meet and exceed those requirements. The company’s flagship product, Astroglide Personal Lubricant, is one of the world's top selling personal lubricants. Founded in 1991, Astroglide is headquartered in Vista, CA. All BioFilm products are produced on-site in its Vista manufacturing facility under strict in-house quality procedures. BioFilm’s number one priority is to provide its customers with the highest quality products possible. For more information visit www.astroglide.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/astroglide and www.facebook.com/astroglide.