Astroglide Offers “10 Things to Know About Women” for New Husbands, Fiancés and Single Guys
Enlightening Tips Collected from Astroglide’s Imaginative Twitter Followers
Vista, CA – (June 25, 2012) - For many couples, the secret to a quality relationship is to develop a mutual understanding and respect. The more each sex knows about the other, the stronger their bonds can be. Astroglide offers tips about women for those men who are already married, engaged, or actively looking for that perfect partner. Many of the tips came from Astroglide's own male and female Twitter followers who offered some insights into the minds of women.
- For many couples, the secret to a quality relationship is to develop a mutual understanding and respect. The more each sex knows about the other, the stronger their bonds can be. Astroglide offers tips about women for those men who are already married, engaged, or actively looking for that perfect partner. Many of the tips came from Astroglide's own male and female followers who offered some insights into the minds of women.
“10 Things to Know About Women”:
- They want you to have your own place. If you want to be engaged but are still living at home, then you need make some changes!
- Women like a man to be assertive without being a jerk. They need someone to stand up for them as an equal partner.
- They pay attention to what you wear and how you wear it. Backwards baseball caps, tight muscle shirts and saggy pants are out. Don’t even try the black socks and sandals routine.
- Women don’t typically want to talk with their current man about the number or certainly not the “size” of any of their past partners. Some topics are simply off limits.
- They like genuine questions that show their man truly cares about their wellbeing. Ask them about their job, friendships, and other issues and then just listen.
- Many women enjoy concert or dancing dates so they can see how their date’s dance moves might transfer to the bedroom.
- Married women often need some quiet time after the kids go to bed. You don’t have to talk, just let her enjoy 15 minutes of peace.
- Some women prefer text messages to phone calls early in a relationship.
- A little playful roughness is good in bed, so don’t be afraid to hold on tight or move a little harder.
- Married women still want to feel desired, so be sure to give sincere compliments and remind her how spicy she is every day!
Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright is a noted international sexologist, sex educator, author, relationship expert, advice columnist, and television and radio personality. She holds a Ph.D. in International Community Health Studies from New York Universityand is the author of nine books regarding sexuality and relationships. To sign up for Yvonne's daily tips on enhancing sexual satisfaction, and to read an informative Q&A section, visit http://www.astroglide.com/AskYvonne.aspx.
Astroglide is the perfect complement to couples that want to experience new levels of intimacy. Visit www.astroglide.com for more information about the full line of Astroglide Brand Personal Lubricants. Check out our newest blog, Better 2gether, on Tumbler for tips and stories to enhance your partnership.
Astroglide products are developed and distributed by BioFilm, Inc., a privately held manufacturer of high quality healthcare products. BioFilm continually researches consumer needs and develops innovative products to meet and exceed those requirements. The company’s flagship product, Astroglide Personal Lubricant, is one of the world's top selling personal lubricants. Founded in 1991, Astroglide is headquartered in Vista, CA. All BioFilm products are produced on-site in its Vista manufacturing facility under strict in-house quality procedures. BioFilm’s number one priority is to provide its customers with the highest quality products possible. For more information visit www.astroglide.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/astroglide and www.facebook.com/astroglide.