Kristi Gustafson's "On the Edge" Blog - Mar 2010
Astroglide 3-pack Giveaway
February 19, 2010 - by Kristi Gustafson
Before I head over to WTEN, I wanted to give you one final giveaway for the week.
This time around we’re going with a three-pack of Astroglide Personal Lubricant. Each of the three products are designed to enhance the comfort and ease of intimate physical activity.
The Astroglide product line features a water-based, water-soluble and petroleum-free formula that replicates the moisturizing and lubrication properties of natural body fluids. It is non-staining, odorless and safe to use with condoms and diaphragms.
This particular pack, which is valued at about $50, includes:
• Astroglide Natural
• Glycerin and Paraben Free Astroglide
• Astroglide X
Because I have to post the rules, here they are:
• If you won in the last 90 days, you can not win again.
• Everyone can only answer once. Answering more than once will mean both answers are disqualified.
• The winner is chosen at random and all applicable answers stand an equal chance.
• If you don’t answer the question, you aren’t eligible to win (a lot of you ended up in this boat in the past).
• The contest is open for 24 hours.
• Make sure your correct e-mail is included in the box that says “email” when you submit your comment. That is how we notify winners.
• Unless another arrangement is made, prizes are to be picked up at the main Times Union building in Colonie during our business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) within a week of winning, or we will pick a new winner.
• If your answer is silly or irrelevant (although funny is welcome), I reserve the right to strike it.
The question: We know Tiger knows a thing or two about sex. So, let’s say his next big deal is creating a lubricant. What would it be called?